All products and services planned will include Point of Presence (POP) to Point of Presence (POP). Inligo will work to meet your business in key cities and centres reducing the need for customers to find available capacity to our “CLS” equivalents.
Our service design provides for connectivity within key regional data centres across South East Asia, Australia, Japan and the USA West Coast. Singapore diversity for connectivity will be provided across three key data centres with redundant capacity designed and planned between Singapore and Batam, Indonesia.
At Inligo Networks we plan to offer the following products and services
- Virtual Wavelength (DWDM) – Access to entire wavelength services between planned POPs across the network of 400Gb/sec. (including our terrestrial investments)
- Ethernet – Point to Point and Multipoint to Multipoint services
- Ethernet services are planned from Malaysia to Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, East Timor, Guam, Japan and the USA
- Ethernet services between Los Angeles, San Jose, San Francisco and Portland/Seattle providing additional points of presence on the US West Coast.
- Fully integrated POP to POP services across terrestrial and subsea capacity delivered seamlessly